Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Reading Notes: Grimm (LibriVox), Part A

The Frog Prince

This is a unit that I am somewhat familiar with as I have heard several of these stories when I was a little boy. This story was one of my favorites and one that stuck to me to this day. I had always wondered why the princess followed the frog's orders so if I were to change the story up I would make it so that the princess actually ends up falling in love with the frog itself. She has always been desperate for love and after the frog does anything and everything for her, she ends up falling in love with the frog before he turns into the prince.


(The Frog Prince near the Spring: Infantil)

Bibliography:
Grimm (LibriVox) by Edgar Taylor and Marian Edwardes. Link to Reading A

No comments:

Post a Comment