Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Reading Notes: King Arthur, Part A

The Drawing of the Sword

I don't think I remember choosing the beginning of a story for any of my reading notes thus far so I decided to choose this particular story to write about. As I was reading it I could think of several different ways to change the story. One way that came to mind is that I could have Arthur's stepfather know that Arthur is the only one that would be able to draw the sword. Ector would learn of this when Arthur is brought to him as a baby by Merlin. Arthur's stepbrother Kay is also aware but is very jealous so he tries to keep Arthur away by thinking of different things to prevent Arthur from getting the sword.


(Arthur Drawing the Sword in front of Knights: Pinterest)

Bibliography:
King Arthur by Andrew Lang. Link to Reading A

1 comment:

  1. Hi Juan,
    I have always enjoyed reading about king Arthur! This reading looks really interesting and I'll have to check it out! I hope the beginning gave you some inspiration for your writings!

    ReplyDelete